Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: CCO
Start Date: Immediate
Immense is a scalable, SaaS start-up inspired by an award winning team to meet the challenges of the global transportation market.
Our range of cutting-edge SaaS tools provide continuously updating city-scale simulations that enable our customers to better understand the effects of investments in the transportation ecosystem across all modes and multiple time horizons. Our tools deliver nuanced decision-making capabilities to users in operations and strategy roles, driving down costs and increasing efficiencies for planners, investors, and operators.
Since our formation in 2016 we have won major collaborative projects; achieved commercial revenue in three countries and have opened offices in Barcelona, Silicon Valley and Detroit. Most recently, launching the next stage of our exciting journey, we have secured $4.6m in Series A funding. This investment will aid the continued growth and development of our AI-driven ‘Simulation as a Service’ platform, which is disrupting traditional transportation modelling.
The Series A funding was co-led by global technology investor, Amadeus Capital Partners, one of Europe’s most active AI investors according to Pitchbook, and Global Brain Corporation, one of the largest Japanese technology venture capital investment firms. Further investment was made by 31 Ventures, part of the Mitsui Fudosan Group .
Immense Simulations Ltd. seeks a Business Development Executive for its Commercial and Strategy team in London, UK. The successful candidate must be a highly independent, assertive, and confident self-starter who has a strong sense of commercial processes and likes to work in a highly innovative environment. In this position, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Immense. You should also be prepared to develop and execute against a commercial plan and consistently deliver on OKRs.
- Manage a commercial function by developing account plans and executing on them to achieve sales goals
- Manage multiple pursuits and identify proper pipeline stage for optimal forecasting
- Establish relationships within the related industry at regional and local level, including partner development
- Develop prospective customers and expand current ones
- Maintain follow-up procedures to prospect correctly and initiate them under minimal supervision.
- Work with marketing and engineering teams to establish campaigns for promoting Immense offerings to potential customers
- Maintain detailed records and new contacts, inquiries and leads daily in the CRM system.
- Aim to attain and plan predetermined call activity and revenue targets within assigned regions, customers or categories.
Essential skills and experience
- MBA or equivalent degree in sales and marketing with minimum 2 years of experience
- Familiarity with transport and logistics software solutions is desirable
- Experience selling to public and private markets both directly and through partners
- Knowledge and experience with business development in SaaS, consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Hunter mentality and strong skills with progressing customer through the deal management process
- Understanding of how to qualify a customer and not just give a demonstration
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organisation and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask the activities with shifting priorities
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of Innovate UK or other EU grant submissions
- Legal qualification an advantage but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately, takes initiative, when required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Able to engage with people across the organisation and externally to deliver objectives
- A good team player
- Excellent management attributes including a calm and balanced demeanour, empathy and ability to motivate teams
- Collaborative and non-hierarchical style of working
- Able to command a high-profile presence both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate courage and conviction to deliver better strategic outcomes
- Competitive salary
- Share Option
- 25 days per year, plus bank holidays
- RingGo discounted parking in Milton Keynes
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
Some travel may be required for this role
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, nationality origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and the title of the job you are applying for in the subject.
No agencies, thank you